Super Admin on
When getting your home ready for the market, the to-do list can seem overwhelming. This general list from Pillar to Post Home Inspections is a great place to start.
- Trim all vegetation 12 inches away from the siding.
- Keep earth six inches below/away from siding and all other wood while maintaining a gentle slope away from the home.
- Remove moss from roof. Important: Avoid pressure washing, this will do more damage than good. Solutions and instructions can be found at most home improvement stores.
- Extend downspouts that drain above ground to 6 feet away from the structure.
- Clean the gutters, even small amounts of debris can clog downspouts
- Keel trees and branches trimmed 6 feet away from the…
525 Views, 0 Comments