Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
W Big Lake Blvd, Mount Vernon
Oh the VIEWS! Big Lake and Mount Baker are your new neighbors when you purchase this beautiful 1.98 acre lot. Perfect for building your dream home, the property sits high on the hill with a paved road. The building area is cleared while enjoying the wooded area behind. Lot Certification has been completed. Survey and soil testing completed in 2008 although a septic isn't needed as sewer is available.
Listing Office: Brown Mcmillen Real Estate
- MLS® #1574947
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewLake, Mountain, Territorial
- DistrictSedro Woolley
- HighSedro Woolley Snr Hi
- AddressW Big Lake Blvd
- AreaMount Vernon
- SubdivisionBig Lake
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98274
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Paved Street
- Days on Market6
- Cumulative Days on Market6
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:41pm PDT.