Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
13024 Avon Allen Rd, Mount Vernon
Zoned "Rural Business," this 33/100 acre tract has great visibility and is located on the southwest corner of Hwy 20 and Avon Allen Road. Location of former Valley Cafe prior to Department of Transportation enhancing the size of Hwy 20. Stoplight and cross walk is adjacent. Great location for Espresso stand or similar business. Tenant occupies a portion of the land toward the south edge of the property.
Listing Office: Skagit Tradition Realty, Llc
- MLS® #1571644
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ElementaryWest View Elem
- HighBurlington Edison Hi
- Address13024 Avon Allen Rd
- SubdivisionCountry Club
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98273
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street, Corner Lot
- Days on Market1
- Cumulative Days on Market1
- ZoningBusiness, Commercial, See Remarks
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:37am PDT.