Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
6715 Lot 16 167th Place Nw, Stanwood
Wildridge is a Beautiful Community in the Lake Goodwin Community of Stanwood, located less than an hour north of Seattle. It is in a central area just a short drive to Stanwood's amazing restaurants, parks, lakes, shopping and more.
Listing Office: John L Scott Stanwood
- MLS® #1533963
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,687
- Year Built2020
- Sub-Type12 - 2 Story
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorCement Planked
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Paved Street
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market14
- Cumulative Days on Market14
- Address6715 Lot 16 167th Place Nw
- AreaNorthwest Snohom
- SubdivisionLake Goodwin
- Zip Code98292
- HeatingForced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency, Tankless Water Heater
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 10:22pm PST.