Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Delphinium Dr, Coupeville
Mostly level corner lot in Harbor Estates Community. Wooded with mix of fir & alder. Excellent location close to the Greenbank Farm trail system plus a fantastic private beach access with picnic area & boat launch. Water access for crabbing & boating is a big selling point here! Soils for Alternative septic system. Water share is paid for, Buyer will have to pay for & install a meter. Located in an area of nice homes and just 17.5 miles to the Clinton Ferry. Island living awaits!
Listing Office: John L. Scott Whidbey Island S
- MLS® #1533551
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ElementaryCoupeville Elem
- MiddleCoupeville Mid
- HighCoupeville High
- AddressDelphinium Dr
- AreaCentral Whidbey
- Zip Code98239
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 9:59pm PDT.