Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
41404 North Shore Lane, Concrete
Gorgeous, park-like triple lot with garden, flowers, shrubs and fruit trees. There is a cozy park model trailer with a spacious deck, all covered by sturdy roof. Comes with outbuilding and shop. Property is in flood way but has never flooded trailer or shed, nor required moving. Right across the street from the community park and beach access. Buyer to verify all information.
Listing Office: Valleys West Realty
- MLS® #1531928
- Square Footage320
- Year Built1999
- Sub-Type20 - Manuf-Single Wide
- GaragesOff Street
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- FoundationPost & Block
- Days on Market6
- Cumulative Days on Market6
- Address41404 North Shore Lane
- AreaConcrete & Up Ri
- SubdivisionCape Horn
- Zip Code98237
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:42am PST.