Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
2098 Gull Wy, Camano Island
91' of WATERFRONT with South West View. Located on Gull Way with Point Allen Community Water Share, Site Registration for conventional Septic System on file. Watch the Saratoga Passage boat traffic, Olympic mountains, sunsets and whales form this special LOT on Gull Way. Beach Rights and Tidelands included. Lot dimension is 91x361x72x391. With Beach Right and Tide Lands.
Listing Office: John L Scott Stanwood
- MLS® #1526962
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewMountain, Sound, Strait
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBank-High, Bay
- ElementaryElger Bay Elem
- MiddlePort Susan Mid
- HighStanwood High
- Address2098 Gull Wy
- AreaCamano Island
- SubdivisionWilkes Gary Heights
- CityCamano Island
- Zip Code98282
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street
- Days on Market727
- Cumulative Days on Market727
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:58am PDT.