Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
18412 Peregrine Lane, Mount Vernon
Come build your dream home on one of the few remaining lots in Cascade Ridge. Spectacular 180-degree views of the Skagit Valley, Olympic Mountains, San Juan Islands and more! This rare 2.4-acre lot has water and power and gas available and close proximity to I-5, Mount Vernon and the quaint town of Conway. Must see to appreciate!
Listing Office: Keller Williams Rlty Marysvlle
- MLS® #1510723
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewBay, Mountain, See Remarks
- DistrictMount Vernon
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
- Address18412 Peregrine Lane
- AreaMount Vernon
- SubdivisionCascade Ridge
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98274
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- Days on Market6
- Cumulative Days on Market6
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 2:37am PDT.