Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1794 Main St, Freeland
Craftsmanship throughout. 3360 sq ft lower level handicap accessible. Oil boiler in-floor radiant heat, 600 amp 3 phase 208, I.T. wired, security cams, 25 KW auto Kohler genset, irrigated landscape, paved parking, 1022 sq ft upstairs office, open beam ceiling, gas fireplace. Main street access, on bus line. Originally built as Bakery, last 11 years has been a business office. Seller will Lease of building @ 1.35 sq. ft. plus NNN.
Listing Office: Mls4owners.com
- MLS® #1509517
- Year Built2002
- Sub-Type61-Comm Bldg Ovr 10K
- HeatingInsert, Radiant, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Hot Water Recirc Pump
- Days on Market57
- Cumulative Days on Market57
- ZoningBusiness, Commercial, Office, Retail
- Address1794 Main St
- AreaSouth Whidbey Is
- Zip Code98249
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- FoundationPoured Concrete
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 5:52am PDT.