Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
County Rd. 17, Sedro Woolley
Iron Mountain North is 156 acres, overlooking the beautiful Skagit River Valley. This commercial forest land includes over 69 acres of 23 yr. old Doug Fir and recently harvested and professionally replanted timberland. Access is from County road and the property adjoins USFS land with spectacular views. The offering includes 2 parcels, 19 acres & 137 acres totalling 156 acres. Priced to encourage timberland investment and recreation this is a special property in the the Skagit Valley.
Listing Office: Engel & Voelkers Seattle
- MLS® #1508052
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type44 - Recreational
- ViewMountain, River, Territorial
- Days on Market5
- Cumulative Days on Market5
- AddressCounty Rd. 17
- AreaSedro Woolley
- SubdivisionSedro Woolley
- CitySedro Woolley
- Zip Code98284
- DistrictSedro Woolley
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 8:22am PDT.