Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
18381 W Whitmarsh Rd, Burlington
This property has endless possibilities. Is in back of 2 car dealerships. PUD water on property.Could be used for farmland almost 12 acres. Was old migrant work camp which used to house alot of people. It had a working septic system for 175 occupants was pumped 2009. Seller sells property in "as is" condition.ENORMOUS Future potential development opportunities. Visible from I-5. 2 entrances off of whitmarsh. Possible rezone. Zoned Ag. which means you can build a large, enormous home any size.
Listing Office: Hendrickson Realty Inc.
- MLS® #1504156
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type43 - Comm/Industrial
- ViewRiver, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBank-Medium, River
- Address18381 W Whitmarsh Rd
- Zip Code98233
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market209
- Cumulative Days on Market209
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 4:07am PDT.