Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Chuckanut Ridge, Bow
Gorgeous 19+ acre home site with views of Samish Bay, the San Juans, and the Olympic Mountains. House plans available from Method homes, along with pricing. Geotech completed, and feasibility studies upon request from listing agent. Beautiful 1 acre building site cleared and prepped. Well drilled and producing 7 gallons per minute (per report). Buyer to verify all feasibility studies.
Listing Office: Compass Washington
- MLS® #1484809
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, Sound, Territorial, Bay, Ocean
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
- AddressChuckanut Ridge
- Zip Code98232
- Lot DescriptionOpen Space, Secluded
- Days on Market1014
- Cumulative Days on Market1014
- ZoningResidential, Forestry
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 2:07am PST.