Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1773 Oyster Creek Lane, Bow
Realize your dreams on these 20 acres nestled between Samish Bay and Oyster Dome, with panoramic ocean and mountain views from the cleared home site. One mile uphill from the Oyster Bar, and through the woods, this property has gated, private road access, two building areas, a well in place, and septic plan drawn up. Plus: a pond, meadow, stream, marketable timber, storage shelter and a cute artist "shack." Bordered on one side by forestry land, this is a legacy property unlike any other.
Listing Office: Exp Realty
- MLS® #1483209
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewBay, Mountain, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Address1773 Oyster Creek Lane
- Zip Code98232
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Open Space, Secluded
- Days on Market7
- Cumulative Days on Market7
- ZoningForestry, Residential
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 7:56pm PDT.