Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1505 Harbor View Ct, Anacortes
Want to take in views that overlook the ferry landing and Guemes Channel? Then this Harbor View neighborhood lot is for you. Boasting 25,923 sq ft of space to build this oversized lot gives you the room to bring your dream home plans to life. Great location to San Juan Island ferry terminal plus just minutes down the street to Washington Park and the Guemes Channel Trail. Plus all city utilities available.
Listing Office: Windermere Re Anacortes Prop.
- MLS® #1482399
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewBay, Partial, Sound, Strait, Territorial
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleAnacortes Mid
- HighAnacortes High
- Address1505 Harbor View Ct
- Zip Code98221
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street
- Days on Market52
- Cumulative Days on Market52
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 3:22am PST.