Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
31105 Morgan Hill Lane, Sedro Woolley
Zoned Rural Resource-Natural Resource Land administered by Skagit County with a Mineral Resource Overlay designation area potentially permitting aggregate resource extraction. The location is just NE to the Day Creek Sand & Gravel Mine. A Summary Appraisal Report is on file completed by Sherwood Appraisals, soils are a mix of Barneston & Gilligan, vegetation is mainly pasture, most of the property is level, direct frontage to the S Skagit Hwy. Potentially 2.3 million tons of available aggregate!
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1469602
- Year Built2000
- HeatingStove/Free Standing
- Days on Market2
- Cumulative Days on Market2
- ZoningCommercial, See Remarks
- Address31105 Morgan Hill Lane
- SubdivisionDay Creek
- CitySedro Woolley
- Zip Code98284
- ExteriorWood Products
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:37am PST.