Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Lower Finney Creek Road, Concrete
Finney Creek. Emerging from the foothills of the North Cascades is pristine Finney Creek, a tributary to the renowned Skagit River. Approx. 4 miles up this beautiful valley you will find 58 acres of forestland that includes 1/4 mile of Finney Creek. Spring Steelhead, Rainbow Trout, and fall spawning Salmon inhabit the creek. Private recreation retreat with timberland investment opportunity, this is a very rare offering! Industrial Forest zoned, zone code in supplements.
Listing Office: Engel & Voelkers Seattle
- MLS® #1463563
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, River, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBank-Medium, Creek
- Days on Market349
- Cumulative Days on Market349
- AddressLower Finney Creek Road
- AreaConcrete & Up Ri
- Zip Code98237
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:58pm PDT.