Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
South Skagit Highway, Concrete
Mill Creek. High above the beautiful Skagit River Valley, this offering includes the headwaters of Mill Creek and over 194 acres of well managed timberland. Bounded by WA DNR to the east, the property backs up to thousands of acres of US Forest Service land within the Mt Baker Snoqualmie National Forest. Timber stand data estimates over 124 acres of 32 year old Doug Fir. To the north, Mt Baker looms large across the picturesque Skagit River Valley. Remote recreation and timberland investment.
Listing Office: Engel & Voelkers Seattle
- MLS® #1463473
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, See Remarks, Territorial
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Market257
- Cumulative Days on Market257
- AddressSouth Skagit Highway
- AreaConcrete & Up Ri
- Zip Code98237
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:58pm PDT.