Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Jackman Creek Road, Concrete
Jackman Creek Rd. Private 95 acres overlooking the beautiful Skagit and Sauk River Valleys. South facing, the property, professionally managed as a tree farm, includes approx. 70 acres of 25 year old conifer. A flat bench offers views and plenty of land to build. The SF-NRL zoning, allows 1 residence per 20 acres (buyer to verify). Minutes from the Skagit River, Sauk River & Lake Shannon/Baker Lake recreation areas, and on the way to North Cascades National Park. The North Cascades are calling!
Listing Office: Engel & Voelkers Seattle
- MLS® #1463144
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, River, Territorial
- Days on Market22
- Cumulative Days on Market22
- ZoningForestry, Residential
- AddressJackman Creek Road
- AreaConcrete & Up Ri
- Zip Code98237
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 11:39pm PDT.