Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
417 Jacobs Rd, Coupeville
This Stunning property is located in the Ebey reserve! Build your dream home with unobstructed views of rolling Pastures and mountain(s). Trees were lovingly planted 20 years ago, which now offer a park like setting. Plenty of privacy in your own natural reserve. Property has an existing well, soil test has been done, qualifies for standard septic system and powers on the property, the only thing missing is you!
Listing Office: Century 21 Northwest
- MLS® #1452946
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ViewMountain, Partial, See Remarks, Territorial
- Days on Market14
- Cumulative Days on Market14
- ZoningResidential, Retail, See Remarks
- Address417 Jacobs Rd
- AreaCentral Whidbey
- Zip Code98239
- ElementaryCoupeville Elem
- MiddleCoupeville Mid
- HighCoupeville High
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:42am PDT.