Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
1314 S 2nd St, Mount Vernon
LARGE HOME WAS USED AS A ROOMING HOUSE. COULD BE GREAT RENTAL OR STARTER HOME. MINOR REPAIRS MAY BE NEEDED FOR FINANCING. COULD BE AN OFFICE AS WELL. IN DOWNTOWN MT. VERNON CLOSE TO BUSINESSES YET ALSO CLOSE TO RESIDENTIAL HOME. LOTS OF PARKING IN BACK. LOTS OF STORAGE. FENCED FRONT YARD.
Listing Office: Hendrickson Realty Inc.
- MLS® #1450495
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,312
- Year Built1905
- Sub-Type12 - 2 Story
- GaragesOff Street
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market490
- Cumulative Days on Market490
- Address1314 S 2nd St
- AreaMount Vernon
- SubdivisionMount Vernon
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98273
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- DistrictMount Vernon
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:58pm PDT.