Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Kamb Rd, Mount Vernon
Unique opp to farm Eastern Black Walnut Trees. This 2 acre recreational property is zoned agricultural/open space & contains a wholesome crop of approx 900 trees planted 15-40 years ago. The first harvest will be ready in 6+/- years for selling as veneer wood. Walnut veneer is the most valuable of all hardwoods. Property is surrounded by 100 ft poplar trees for privacy/windbreak. Bring your RV & enjoy the privacy while your walnut investment grows. Photos don't show accurate size of trees.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1445603
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- Lot DescriptionOpen Space
- Days on Market224
- Cumulative Days on Market224
- AddressKamb Rd
- AreaMount Vernon
- SubdivisionMount Vernon
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98273
- DistrictMount Vernon
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 5:07am PDT.