Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Quiet Cove Rd, Anacortes
Serene Surroundings and Privacy Abound! Partially Cleared .65 Acre Parcel Offers Approximately 100' of Waterfront. Stunning Southerly Views Overlooking ?Quiet Cove' and Cornet Bay are a Perfect Setting for Your Dream Home! Site Evaluation Complete and Utilities in the Street, this Property is Ready for your Builder. Only Minutes from Deception Pass State Park, Shopping, Restaurants and More!
Listing Office: Allison James Estates & Homes
- MLS® #1442540
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewBay, Ocean, Sound
- Is WaterfrontYes
- AddressQuiet Cove Rd
- Zip Code98221
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street
- Days on Market148
- Cumulative Days on Market148
Price Change History for Quiet Cove Rd, Anacortes, WA (MLS® #1442540)
|Price Reduced (from $595,950)||$525,000||$70,950 (11.91%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 10:59am PDT.