Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Lot #2 Ne Leach St, Coupeville
Western-facing lot with panoramic views of Penn Cove, the wharf and fabulous sunsets. The town of Coupeville water & sewer lines are installed to the property with the hookup fee already paid for. A pleasant stroll to: the boat launch, Captain Coupe's Park, beachfront or the Historic Waterfront District, with its shops, restaurants, iconic Wharf & festivals. Located on a dead end road in a neighborhood with beautiful homes. Come walk this gently sloped, cleared lot and take it all in!
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whidbey
- MLS® #1432770
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewBay, Mountain, Sound, City
- AddressLot #2 Ne Leach St
- AreaCentral Whidbey
- Zip Code98239
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street
- Days on Market127
- Cumulative Days on Market127
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 4:06am PDT.