Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
Lake Sixteen Road, Mount Vernon
.726 acre lot across the street from Beautiful Lake Sixteen! Lightly treed, gentle slope, PUD in street and power available. Desirable Conway School District, Quiet lake with no combustion motors , WA Dept of Fish and Wildlife access with boat launch is a short walk away. Registered site sheet 07-15. Feasibility Reconnaissance Report and Map report conducted 6/18/18. I-5 is just 2.5 miles away.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1425995
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryConway Sch
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
- AddressLake Sixteen Road
- AreaMount Vernon
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98274
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street, Dead End Street
- Days on Market148
- Cumulative Days on Market148
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:07am PDT.