Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
668 Lake Mastie Road, Coupeville
Affordable 5 Acres of land awaiting for your discovery with abundance of opportunities. Private setting on the relaxed Whidbey Island. High ranking Coupeville School District. Min away to Coupeville, Rhododendron park, Fort Casey Historical Park, HWY 525, and the Clinton-Mukilteo Washington State Ferry.
Listing Office: Re/max Eastside Brokers, Inc.
- MLS® #1417649
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighBuyer To Verify
- Address668 Lake Mastie Road
- AreaCentral Whidbey
- Zip Code98239
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street
- Days on Market140
- Cumulative Days on Market140
Price Change History for 668 Lake Mastie Road, Coupeville, WA (MLS® #1417649)
|Price Reduced (from $95,000)||$85,000||$10,000 (10.53%)|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 1:44pm PDT.