Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3816 W 11th St, Anacortes
Imagine coming home to your custom build home to relax on the deck over looking the sound & islands w/ stunning sunset views. Watch the ferry pass buy or the wildlife at play. This vacant lot is located in the desirable RockRidge neighborhood at the end of the cul-de-sac. Easy access to the Anacortes Forest Land trails to walk to Little Cranberry or short drive to Washington Park. This lot is ready for you to build your dream home w/ utilities already available at the property.
Listing Office: Re/max Gateway
- MLS® #1412029
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleAnacortes Mid
- HighAnacortes High
- Address3816 W 11th St
- SubdivisionRock Ridge
- Zip Code98221
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market642
- Cumulative Days on Market642
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:22pm PDT.