Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
4304 Oakes Ave, Anacortes
Panoramic views of the Guemes Channel, known for it's dynamic boating activity with commercial marine, pleasure boats heating out to the islands and the Washington State ferries. This large level lot is nestled between the beautiful San Juan Passage and Channel Landing communities in a small 3 home development, Channel Crossing. Just steps to the treasured Guemes Channel trail, this lot is perfectly located to take full advantage of all that Fidalgo Island offers.
Listing Office: Windermere Re Anacortes Prop.
- MLS® #1387334
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- ViewBay, Ocean, See Remarks, Sound, Strait
- Address4304 Oakes Ave
- Zip Code98221
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Days on Market361
- Cumulative Days on Market361
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 3:07am PST.