Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
211 3rd St, Langley
Last chance to build your own dream & be part of Langley "The Village by the Sea" Nestled in between the newly remodeled Braeburn Restaurant, with plenty of parking near by this unique piece of property is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Nationally renowned Architect Ross Chapin has sketched a preliminary design consisting of 2-buildings with both commercial and living spaces & potential views of pristine Saratoga Passage. Put your mark on history & create a legacy for generations to come.
Listing Office: John L. Scott Whidbey Island S
- MLS® #1382224
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type43 - Comm/Industrial
- DistrictSouth Whidbey Island
- ElementarySo. Whidbey Intermed
- MiddleBuyer To Verify
- HighSo. Whidbey High
- Address211 3rd St
- AreaSouth Whidbey Is
- Zip Code98260
- Days on Market349
- Cumulative Days on Market349
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 3:52am PST.