Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
15398 State Route 530, Concrete
333 feet of Sauk River waterfront! Here is a beautiful recreational property that is on Sauk River! The 7.61 acres has a little bit of everything, pasture, easy river access, nice level area to park your RV or Motor home and electricity. Partly wooded w/beautiful evergreens and firs. Riding trails through the woods. Views of surrounding mountains! Current trailer on property is negotiable with sale. The property is only 1 hour from I-5 making it a great get-a-way property.
Listing Office: Re/max Gateway
- MLS® #1362398
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type44 - Recreational
- ViewMountain, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBank-Low, River
- Address15398 State Route 530
- AreaConcrete & Up Ri
- Zip Code98237
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market215
- Cumulative Days on Market215
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 1:53am PDT.