Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3 Bayside Terrace Rd, Mount Vernon
Rare one acre lots with water views in Bay View! A new five lot plat, with south facing views, paved road and PUD water; this is your chance to build your dream home in Bay View! Private dead end road means low traffic and peace and quiet in your new neighborhood. Most lots are selectively treed so you can choose where your home sits, and how many trees to leave. Bay View walking trail is just steps away from these lots. CCR's to protect the neighborhood values.
Listing Office: Windermere Re Anacortes Prop.
- MLS® #1345346
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- Address3 Bayside Terrace Rd
- SubdivisionMount Vernon
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98273
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street, Paved Street
- Days on Market279
- Cumulative Days on Market279
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:36pm PDT.