Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
4955 Reindeer Rd, Freeland
Real Estate is all about the location and this is a fantastic neighborhood near the heart of Freeland. All services located in Freeland including grocery, library, doctors, dentists, hardware and shops. An ideal cul-de-sac setting for your dream home. Welcoming neighborhood and neighbors at Holmes Harbor Golf and Yacht Club.
Listing Office: Windermere Re/south Whidbey
- MLS® #1325795
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market1103
- Cumulative Days on Market1103
- Address4955 Reindeer Rd
- AreaSouth Whidbey Is
- SubdivisionHolmes Harbor (Gyc)
- Zip Code98249
- DistrictSouth Whidbey Island
Price Change History for 4955 Reindeer Rd, Freeland, WA (MLS® #1325795)
|Pending Feasibility (from Active)||–||–|
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 8:38pm PST.