Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
West Shore Rd, Anacortes
This beautiful 3.3 acre property is on the desirable west side of Guemes Island. Enjoy a stunning mature forest that makes this an ideal park-like get away and a wonderful place to build your dream home. This property slopes gently to the west with power at the road. The seller has paid for part of the water assessment through Skagit PUD #1. A hook up fee is still required. Guemes Island is only a 5 minute ferry ride from Anacortes and 90 minutes from Seattle.
Listing Office: Windermere Re Anacortes Prop.
- MLS® #1262328
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- ElementaryBuyer To Verify
- MiddleAnacortes Mid
- HighAnacortes High
- AddressWest Shore Rd
- AreaGuemes Island
- SubdivisionGuemes Island
- Zip Code98221
- Lot DescriptionPaved Street
- Days on Market178
- Cumulative Days on Market178
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 7:07am PDT.