Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
715 W Division St, Mount Vernon
21,603 SF building. 12,886 SF Occupied with two tenants - Appliance Connection, a long term tenant, and a church which provide for an NOI of $35,189. Remaining space is vacant office with a proforma NOI of $28,561 for a combined est. NOI after stabilization of $63,750. Great Mt Vernon location close to downtown and I-5. Easy access and abundant parking. Property features alley loading, 1 loading dock, frontage on Division St. warehouse, and office space. Value added opportunity.
Listing Office: Windermere Real Estate Whatcom
- MLS® #1232476
- Sub-Type61-Comm Bldg Ovr 10K
- StatusPending Inspection
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete, Slab
- Address715 W Division St
- AreaMount Vernon
- SubdivisionMount Vernon
- CityMount Vernon
- Zip Code98273
- Days on Market35
- Cumulative Days on Market35
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 5:07am PDT.