Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
3474 N Old Highway 99 Rd N, Burlington
Nature lovers paradise on 1.46 acres. This forested lot has native habitat, privacy, undisturbed and country feeling. Bald eagles, and Butler Creek salmon abound. Easy access to I-5, also situated between Burlington and Bellingham. School bus pick-up on Old Hwy 99. Sewer, power in street.
Listing Office: Keller Williams Western Realty
- MLS® #1223144
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-Type41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Market364
- Cumulative Days on Market364
- Address3474 N Old Highway 99 Rd N
- Zip Code98233
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:59pm PDT.