Register with RE/MAX Gateway
Let your dream home find you!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Skagit area real estate listings currently featured on the Washington MLS®
- Customize your searches for homes or condos and bookmark your favorite results
- Get the latest property updates before everyone else
- It takes just a few seconds to join—you can easily opt out anytime with the click of a button!
105 1st St, Langley
Live in downtown Langley the most charming Village By The Sea. Enjoy stunning views of Saratoga Passage, listen for the whales breaching in spring, stroll to Whidbey's finest restaurants, enjoy wine tasting & live music not to mention a community full of art & spirit. Unique opportunity to own a well designed commercial building with 2 long term tenants + over 5000 sq ft of living space to design anyway you like. Condos perhaps? Bring your imagination, the sky's the limit!
Listing Office: John L. Scott Whidbey Island S
- MLS® #1141857
- Year Built1982
- Sub-Type61-Comm Bldg Ovr 10K
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- Days on Market862
- Cumulative Days on Market862
- ZoningCommercial, Residential
- Address105 1st St
- AreaSouth Whidbey Is
- Zip Code98260
- RoofTorch Down
All listings featuring the icon are provided courtesy of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS), Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information contained in these listings has not been verified by RE/MAX Gateway and should be verified by the buyer. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:52am PST.